Saturday, December 31, 2016

~ATP~ Bear Onesies


I went outside to work on a snowman and started off in this adorable Galaxy bear onesie!  

then I heard something across the yard so I changed into my leopard onesie to try and blend in


I joined my fox friends who didn't seem very sure of me at first


I think they decided I was okay in the end




There will be 2 rares and 8 commons for this gacha.  The onesies I am wearing are TD Baby with bear feet. The TD Baby/Kid sizes are onesies with bear feet and the adult comes in standard sizes.  They are made to match each other which is awesome!  The adult hoodies are 60L a pull and the child onesies are 100L a pull.  There will be 2 booths at the ATP Event for these and the adult sizes.

Here are the Mom and Dad jackets beside the TD Baby/Kid so you can see how they look
(click picture)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Body: ToddleeDoo -BabyGirl
Head: Bad Seed - Bebe Baboo Bento Mesh Head
Skin: Bad Seed Poppet Creme Tone 
Hair: *barberyumyum*79 (black)
Eyes: {Blubb} Tami Eyes -Wood-
Outfit 1: Glitter Junkie - Bear Onesie Galaxy (TD BABY) ~RARE
Outfit 2: Glitter Junkie - Bear Onesie Purple Leo (TD BABY)



Be sure to check out Glitter Junkie's main store 





No comments:

Post a Comment